Recent Patch Notes & Updates
We keep our game constantly updated with improvements, new fuctions, new maps, new characters and new game modes.
New improvements on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3a:
- The Gummy Ring now has a purple color.
- The names of players will now show correctly with the game font in all languages.
- Improved the online synchronization of multiple jumps and falls (on Dakongo’s liana for example).
- Improved the online synchronization of the movement in Tagada.
- Improved performance in Tagada.
- PC only: better movement feeling with high FPS in Tagada.
- Sometimes KO’d gummies would not replicate the correct position in online mode.
- Some gummies had their arm vibrating when using the Bowing Taunt.
- In rare cases a player disappeared in the online mode until the next level.
- The player boxes on Robox were not synchronizing as they were supposed to.
Complete visual revamp on Switch & New balance and improvements on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3:
- Switch only: Visual and Performance revamp, everything should look much better and perform better!
- Switch only: You can now invite your friends to your Private Match in Online mode!
- You can now jump on top of A Frog’s Life cars.
- Revamp of how the collisions on moving platforms work. They should work perfectly now.
- Training mode now starts immediately instead of a 3… 2… 1… counting down
- Improved synchronization of the online player movements with high ping players
- Improved synchronization of the online player jumps with high ping players
- AI now jumps down of Dakongo superior platforms after being thrown by the cannon
- AI on hard mode now knows how to follow you if you climb walls
- AI on hard mode does not try to grab a gummy a second time to prevent some cases of saving it
- New stat: Zombies killed
- If someone opens the menu or controls UI in character selection, the countdown will stop
- Track’n Splash train door has now a better behavior
- AI in Clockwork, hot potato mode, now has priority on passing the potato rather than getting on top of a number
- Gummies could freeze and stand still if get up and fall recovery happen at the same time
- Zombarn tractor can no longer get stuck without moving
- PC only: Gummies’ outline in team mode is now in sync with the characters