Recent Patch Notes
We keep our game constantly updated with improvements, new fuctions, new maps, new characters and new game modes.
Fixes on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3c:
AIs used to take control over the player’s gummy in rare cases of a bit of lag detected; we have a system to ensure other players can still play if one loses connection, but hey, a bit of lag should not make you lose your character!
Gummies would get stuck in the online hub if they got out & in of a game very quickly; we explained to them how agile humans are and they’ll handle it better from now on.
Fixed an issue with the internal clock synchronization in online mode that caused, on some occasions, that other players were not seen moving.
Sudden death after a draw at the end of an online game was not working, but there can only be one champion!
PC only: Remaping the keyboard controls was not working properly.
Fixes and minor improvements on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3b:
- You can now raise your arms up in the character selection screen, even if you didn’t lock your gummy, to make it easier to recognize your spot in the screen.
You can unlock the Egg again, an evil bug made it impossible, sorry!
Fixed the height being wrongly displayed on some texts.
Fixed some rare cases with the pause menu.
New improvements on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3a:
- The Gummy Ring now has a purple color.
- The names of players will now show correctly with the game font in all languages.
- Improved the online synchronization of multiple jumps and falls (on Dakongo’s liana for example).
- Improved the online synchronization of the movement in Tagada.
- Improved performance in Tagada.
- PC only: better movement feeling with high FPS in Tagada.
- Sometimes KO’d gummies would not replicate the correct position in online mode.
- Some gummies had their arm vibrating when using the Bowing Taunt.
- In rare cases a player disappeared in the online mode until the next level.
- The player boxes on Robox were not synchronizing as they were supposed to.
Complete visual revamp on Switch & New balance and improvements on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3:
- Switch only: Visual and Performance revamp, everything should look much better and perform better!
- Switch only: You can now invite your friends to your Private Match in Online mode!
- You can now jump on top of A Frog’s Life cars.
- Revamp of how the collisions on moving platforms work. They should work perfectly now.
- Training mode now starts immediately instead of a 3… 2… 1… counting down
- Improved synchronization of the online player movements with high ping players
- Improved synchronization of the online player jumps with high ping players
- AI now jumps down of Dakongo superior platforms after being thrown by the cannon
- AI on hard mode now knows how to follow you if you climb walls
- AI on hard mode does not try to grab a gummy a second time to prevent some cases of saving it
- New stat: Zombies killed
- If someone opens the menu or controls UI in character selection, the countdown will stop
- Track’n Splash train door has now a better behavior
- AI in Clockwork, hot potato mode, now has priority on passing the potato rather than getting on top of a number
- Gummies could freeze and stand still if get up and fall recovery happen at the same time
- Zombarn tractor can no longer get stuck without moving
- PC only: Gummies’ outline in team mode is now in sync with the characters